The Mid-Atlantic Region seeks to actively support its student members. To encourage students to become part of the Costume Society of America, the Mid-Atlantic Region will pay $20.00 of the $45.00 cost of student membership for students who join through the Region, making it possible for you to become a member for only $25.00.
As a member of CSA, you receive:
- Discounts to national symposia and regional programs, which include behind-the-scenes tours and informative presentations. The Mid-Atlantic Region is committed to keeping the student cost of all regional meetings very low, so that the student cost is often lower than the cost of the event.
- Regional and national newsletters
- E-news with information about dress-related events and opportunities
- CSA's annual scholarly journal, DRESS
- A discount on all CSA Series publications
- Eligibility for CSA's grants and awards
Become a student member for only $25.00 and let CSA help you discover the potential for research and for careers in dress-related fields. To join through the Mid-Atlantic Region, print the membership application available on the CSA site: http://www.costumesocietyamerica.com/CSA_Membership_Application.pdf
Complete the printed form and mail it, along with a check for $25.00 (made out to the Costume Society of America), and proof of student status to the Mid-Atlantic Region Treasurer, who will forward these together with the Region's supplement to the National Office.
Address for Mid-Atlantic Treasurer:
Linda Gross, CSA Mid-Atlantic Treasurer
75 Lloyd Road
Montclair, NJ 07042